Flammable liquid and vapour. Keep away from heat. No smoking or naked flames. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. This product can be harmful or fatal if swallowed. If swallowed do not induce vomiting seek medical advice immediately and show container with labels. If decanting into a glass spray bottle, please keep the original container for reference.
Flashpoint : 25°C
Critical temperature : 243°C
Auto-ignition temperature : 363°C
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN