Mapa Ultrane 549 High Dexterity Protective Gloves
Optimal dexterity and sensitivity, for light protection.
Handle playing cards at your bridge games with optimal dexterity, sensitivity and grip, whilst protecting your skin from direct contact with the cards. The Mapa Ultrane Protective Gloves are knitted for a very comfortable, supportive fit, and this close fit gives excellent dexterity. The palm and fingers of the nylon knitted fabric are coated in polyurethane, adding a slightly rubbery feel, which gives great grip and optimal sensitivity to your finger tips. Being knitted, the gloves are breathable and keep your hands ventilated when worn for an extended period.
We offer two sizes of the Mapa Ultrane High Dexterity Protective Gloves:
- 8 (Medium):
- Length from cuff to middle finger tip: 23cm
- Width of palm: 9.5cm
- Cuff edge colour: grey
- 10 (Extra Large):
- Length from cuff to middle finger tip: 26.5cm
- Width of palm: 10.5cm
- Cuff edge colour: brown
Mapa Ultrane High Dexterity Protective Gloves are sold in pairs.
Storage and Use
- Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light, heat and humidity.
- It is not recommended to use these gloves for persons sensitised to dithiocarbamates and natural latex.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Cleaning instructions: Wash at 40 degrees centigrade, using standard detergent. Tumble dry at 60 degrees centigrade, max. 10 minutes.
- Caution: inappropriate glove usage or cleaning may alter performance levels.
- Not to be used next to moving machinery.
- Ensure the inside of the glove is dry before reusing them. Discard the glove if damaged.
- Can be washed and reused
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Thin glove: excellent tactile sensitivity
- Absorption of perspiration ensured by the cellular structure of the polyurethane. In addition, the particularly open texture of the specific lining helps improve hand ventilation
- Excellent dexterity due to the precise fit
- Available in vending machine packaging
- Contains traces of DMF in compliance with occupational exposure limits