Pop Art Jigsaw Puzzle
Piece together the pop art universe in this Pop Art Jigsaw Puzzle, depicting the madcap world of art from Botticelli’s Birth of Venus to Damien Hirst’s diamond-encrusted skull. Spot a huge collection of art-world darlings (including Andy Warhol, Salvador Dali, Frida Kahlo and Yayoi Kusama) and savour a fantastic multitude of artistic details as you build the puzzle. Perfect for avid puzzlers, families and art lovers.
Find Your Zen with Mindful Slow Entertainment
Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to unwind. They demand attention which makes doing them, both absorbing and meditative at the same time. When concentrating on creative pursuits like art, craft or indeed jigsaw puzzles, you subconsciously tune out other distracting thoughts. In essence, your mind goes blank. Furthermore this quieting of the mind is highly therapeutic and forms the basis of meditation practice in eastern religions and philosophies. In Zen Buddhism, every action can become a source of meditation. From simply walking to making things, to doing jigsaws. The art of Zen is to dedicate your mind and thoughts only to the action that you are doing now.
- 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle featuring a madcap pop art scene in fantastic detail, ranging through time from the Dutch masters to Kusama’s dots
- Spot the famous figures and art references as you build the puzzle
- Include a poster of curious pop art facts
- Colourful Artwork by illustrator Andrew Rae
- Sturdy and Attractive box perfect for gifting and storage