Bridge Bidding Pad
More and more bridge players across the UK are bidding silently, but not everyone wants to use bidding boxes, or has the space to store them in between games. We’re very pleased to be able to offer you an alternative – a Bridge Bidding Pad. Measuring just 10 x 11cm, this pad of 200 sheets is placed in the centre of the table at the start of the game. There are 8 squares per player. Each player in turn writes their bid in their first square. If the bidding progresses to a second round, each player writes their next bid in their second square and so on, until the auction has ended. It’s so simple to use, but in case you need some reassurance each pad comes with full instructions. There are a few things that we think make this product better than bidding boxes:
- There is a permanent record of the bidding process, which is great for post-game analysis.
- The pad is really easy to store in between games.
- If you’re going on holiday or playing at a friend’s house, it’s really easy to take with you. Or, if you’re really pushed for space, just take the number of sheets you need.
- Suitable for both right-handed and left-handed players to use.
- Cheaper and more environmentally friendly.
- If you prefer bidding boxes, it’s great to have a Bridge Bidding Pad on standby in case the player bringing the boxes doesn’t turn up!