Round Gaming Table
If you’re looking for a luxury gaming table which is beautifully made and unsurpassed in quality, then a Dal Negro Round Gaming Table is for you. We’ve long admired the beautiful range of this luxury Italian brand, which is in a league of its own for quality and design. Every table they create is hand-crafted, with time, patience and the highest quality wood, by their skilled artisans. As a result, each piece produced is remarkable, that will captivate guests and become a talking point in your home.
Made from Walnut and Toulipier wood, The Dal Negro Round Gaming Table is a luxurious piece of furniture in its own right. But lift the lid and it reveals its secret – it’s a gaming table that contains a superb array of Dal Negro top quality equipment and gaming boards – in short everything you need to host your own fun games evening for friends.
Specification and Contents
- Walnut and toulipier-wood games table with removable legs in solid beech-wood
- Table size when closed: 116cm diameter, height 79cm
- Table size when open: 116 x 171cm, height 79cm
- Green Baize Fabric Card Play Surface (70% wool)
- An inlaid Chess/Draughts board: 40 x 40cm
- An inlaid Backgammon board
- 1 set of 5 Staunton leaded boxwood Chess pieces: height of king 88mm
- 30 boxwood Draughts/Backgammon pieces: diameter 35mm
- 2 Dice Shakers (eco-leather)
- 4 Standard Dice: 16mm
- 1 Doubling Die: 20mm
- 1 Mahogany Roulette Wheel: diameter 50cm
- Roulette Layout
- 1 extendable Card Rake: 90cm
- 360 assorted satin-finish PVC Gaming Chips/Counters, 44mm, dual printed, totalling 10,912 Eur, inside fabric bags
- 2 packs of Poker Cards
Ordering , Lead Time and Delivery
This gaming table takes around 2 months of skilled workmanship to produce. We therefore advise you to allow between 45 and 50 working days, between placing your order and receiving your table. In addition, for ease of delivery to the room of your choice, tables arrive partly disassembled, but come with full clear instructions on how to complete the assembly.